Designed by world-class competition pilot and designer Mike McConville, this 4-channel, scale aerobatic monoplane is going to thrill pilots interested in flying extreme precision and 3D aerobatics in much smaller places than has been the norm with full blown aerobatic models.
At the heart of its phenomenal performance is a 2500Kv brushless outrunner motor matched to a customised propeller that has been designed to give maximum thrust and vertical performance. Powered by a 2S 180mAh LiPo battery the model combines excellent duration and great aerobatic performance.
Additionally, the UMX Sbach 342 3D uses the latest Spektrum AR6400NBL receiver that features two separate servos, as opposed other AR6400 receivers, which have two integrated servos. This results in the ability to place the servos closer to the surface with shorter/stiffer control linkages giving more precise control.
The UMX Sbach 342 3D also includes easy to install/remove Side Force Generators (SFGs) so that the pilot can perform the most precise knife edge manoeuvres.
The combination of incredible power, AR6400NBL receiver, separate servo placement, SFGs, vibrant white, red and black colour scheme results in a strikingly good looking model that knows no limits!
- Wingspan: 432mm (17.00 in)
- Wing Area: 419.4 sq cm (65.00 sq.ins)
- Length: 417mm (16.6 in)
- Weight (without battery): 55.00 g
- Battery: E-flite 2S 180mAh 7.4V 20C LiPo (EFLB1802S20)
- Motor: 2500 KV brushless (installed)
- Charger: DC
- Servo: AS2000L (installed)
- Receiver: AR6400BL Ultra Micro Rx/BL ESC (installed)
- Propeller: E-flite 5 x 2.75 propeller
- Mike McConville design
- Powerful E-flite Ultra Micro Power system
- Brushless outrunner motor and special prop for high performance
- One of the most modern full scale designs fully optimised for UM RC performance
- Great looks combined with top aerobatic performance.
- Easily removable top hatch providing easy access to battery and onboard electronics
- Bind-n-Fly, to any suitable DSM transmitter, everything else is in the box.
- 2S 180mAh Lipo battery and Li-Po charger
- Pre-installed Spektrum AR6400LBL receiver with separate long stroke servos
- Easy to replace modular electronics
- 4-channel delivers the same control and performance as larger models.
- Motor safe motor mount protects motor in event of less than perfect landing.
- Clear canopy for a more scale appearance Steerable tail wheel for enhanced ground handling
- Removable SFGs offering greatly increased knife edge capability