Now fans of Formula 1 air racing have an Ultra Micro Series scale racer
that they can fly just about anywhere. The lightweight moulded foam
airframe comes with a triking scale race colour scheme and features the
distinctive streamline cowl cheeks that replicate the engine cowling of the
Designed with personalisation in mind, the Pole Cat comes with various
decal options so the plane can be distinguish as it speeds through an ultra
micro pylon race.
Based on the larger scale Pole Cat that has gained popularity with the
pylon racing fraternity, this ultra micro is as capable of sport aerobatics as it
is at slow touch-n-go’s and it makes a great model for high speed indoor
racing, or outdoors in calmer weather.
Available in a Bind-N-Fly completion level, the ParkZone Ultra Micro Series
Pole Cat comes out of the box with a red and white racing colour scheme,
full 4-Channel control, steerable tail wheel, and removable landing gear for
a more sleek look and higher performance in the air.
It also comes complete with a pre-installed Spektrum AR6400L DSM2
receiver so you can fly without the fear of interference in as little time as it
takes to charge your included 3.7Volt 150mAh 1S LiPo battery with its DC
- Wingspan 406mm (16.0 inch)
- Overall length 391mm (15.4 inch)
- Weight 35.3g (1.25oz)
- Motor size 8.5 mm Coreless Brushed
- Receiver AR6400 DSM2 receiver/ESC unit
- Servos AS2000L linear ultra micro aileron servos (pre-installed)
- Great flight characteristics
- Designed for the intermediate pilot
- Great Formula1 air racer looks
- Decal sets included to personalise the model
- 4 channel control for precise control
- AR6400 receiver is compatible with any Spektrum DSM transmitter
- Bind N Fly just bind the aircraft to your DSM transmitter and fly
- No building or painting required
- One-piece model, easy to transport
- Includes 1s LiPo Battery Longer flight time with lighter weight.
- Removable landing gear,
- Quickly removed for outdoor grass landing
- Steerable tail wheel easy ground control on hard runways
The original “Pole Cat” was a modified Cassutt Formula 1 racer, owned by Ernie Prosch, which he showed from 1976-78.
Flown by Bob Reinseth, it placed fifth in the1977 Gold race in Reno, hitting 216.65 mph. Shortly thereafter, it was purchased by the Japan Air Racing Team and was unfortunately destroyed at Mojave, CA on June 14, 1978.