Stinger 1 is a small electric-powered fast agile model. The airfoil used as well as the conceptions applied give the model high flight performance. Thanks to aerodynamically clean airframe the model has a surprising shallow glideslope. It flew very well even with Speed 400.
Stinger is agile and break-resistant enough to be capable of aerobatics. An another interesting possibility is to equip the model with a folding propeller and fly the Stinger on the slope.
Would you like to enjoy racing fun without having a special racer? Why not. Have an informal club racing! Stinger is a typical club-category model. Buy together with your club-colleagues Stingers, equip the models with uniform motors as well as battery packs, erect the pylons at your club field and take up a challenge!
- Fiberglass gel-coated fuselage
- One-piece built-up wing
- Light balsa tail
- All parts are covered with ORACOVER®
- High quality accessories (firewall, pushrods, levers etc.)
- Decal sheet
- Well-illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
Required for operation:-
- Radio: 4–channel, 3 servos – micro /11 mm thickness
- Power: Motor – Speed 400–480 or MEGA ACn 16/15/3;4;5;6
- Battery 7–8 cells 500–800 mAh or 2–3S 1–2P LiPol (1200-2100mah 3 cell)
- Suitable ESC 25-45 amps
- Wingspan 950mm
- Length 750mm
- Weight 0.5 kgs to 0.6kgs
West Wales Models Comment:- This aircraft makes a great high speed slope soarer ( for use in strong winds).