Please contact us for details.
Tested in a variety of vehicles and on events, RoamerTime+ is a unique and simple combination of Clocks, Stopwatches & Trip meters.
It's a Navigator's thing...
RoamerTime+ is an advanced although easy to use unit for Road, Regularity and Stage rally Navigators/Co-drivers incorporating many major features:
- Operation via internal battery or vehicle 12v system, with all information being retained, including time of day, distances and all paused and running stopwatches, when the unit is powered off
- Adjustable display brightness, simple distance calibration and the ability to easily set the time of day to any single second
- A demonstration mode, where the unit can simulate travelling at a constant speed allowing practice use without being in a vehicle
- A remote control unit that allows operation of the most common functions without having to touch the unit
- An external "splitter" box that simplifies installation in a vehicle. Supports all common distance sensors including electronic speedometers
- A quick release mechanism to an easily mounted bracket allowing adjustable fitting in all types of vehicles. This also means that the unit does not have to be stored in the vehicle after use, but safely in your kit bag if preferred.
- Can be used in a variety of situations, table top events to bedside clock. Your choice!
RoamerTime+ has a robust metal case with a front panel comprising an on/off toggle switch, three lines of 7 segment LED displays and 4 multi-function buttons.
The left hand end panel has an 8-way socket for connecting the remote unit or splitter box, the latter allowing power, distance sensor and remote unit connections.
The right hand end panel has a DC power socket for external power when a remote unit is plugged into the 8-way socket, or the 8-way socket is not used.
Measurements: (L) 130mm (5") x (H) 80mm (3 1/4") x (D) 50mm (2")
Each end panel also contains an M6 captive threaded nut for clamping the unit to its mounting bracket via the supplied thumbscrews and rubber washers.
The seven RoamerTime+ modes, their features and usage are as follows:
- Basic Mode - a dedicated display containing time of day plus two stopwatches - for general timing of road, regularity or stage rally sections - plus the time of day and the stopwatch elements of the Road, Rally, Regularity and Stage modes
- Road Mode - time of day plus total and trip distances - for general road distance timing including navigating between competitive sections by following event road books
- Speed Mode - time of day plus current speed and distance travelled
- Rally Mode - time of day plus stopwatch and distance - for selective sections on road rallies
- Regularity Mode - stopwatch plus total and trip distances - for complex regularity sections where speed changes are needed at total or intermediate distances and/or time allowances are given for crossing other roads/railway lines etc
- Stage Mode - time of day plus 1/10th second stopwatch and stage distance - for special stage timing with simple one-button auto-start and freeze of stage times
- Totals Mode - time of day plus distance travelled and total time taken - for checking or recording the total distance travelled, plus the total amount of time that the vehicle has been moving.
Download RoamerTime+ user manual in pdf form here