The Kickster Academy 6x4 is perfect for practicing in the garden, at the local park or at the training ground and due to it being lightweight, ultra-portable and simple to set up it can be used by players of all ages. Assembly of the goal is made easy due to all of the poles being connected by strong elastic making it extremely intuitive with no need for instructions! The steel and fiberglass construction also makes the Kickster Academy strong and durable and although it will require pegs to secure it down, the goal is able to withstand pretty much anything you throw (or kick) at it. Packing away is as simple as setting up, in literally just 2-3 minutes the goal is disassembled and stored in an easy to carry bag.
- Small pack size and lightweight- ½ the size and weight of other portable goals on the market.
- Simple and quick to assemble in only 2 minutes.
- All poles are pre-attached with elastic cord (just like a tent!). Making it easy for anyone to assemble and reduces lost parts.
- Robust and flexible design, with the ability to deform and instantly return to shape.
- Durable, easy open carry bag with shoulder strap.
- Kickster Goals can be easily carried by children and are small enough to pack easily into a family car to go on holiday, to the park or anywhere.
- Designed and manufactured by Quick Play Sport and tested to British Standards BS-EN71.
- Packed Size: Only 18 x 10 x 72 (cm).
- Goal Dimensions: H 182cm L 121cm D 70cm (6ft x 4ft)
- Model: K6