A versatile winter clothing system for extreme sailing in wet and cold environments that can be worn as single layers or combined when the temperature drops. The new Thermoskin collection features zoned thermal insulation, wind, water and UV protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for fit and flexibility and strategically reinforced Di Guard protection points as well as Performance Hiking Pad compatibility.
- 5/3mm neoprene
- Zoned neoprene technology
- High loft Thermoskin neoprene protects the torso
- Low friction and soft touch Glideskin collar
- Abrasion resistant Di-Guard seat and knees
- Glued and blindstitched construction for a waterproof seal
- Over-the-head Glideskin neck seal with internal back gusset for reduced flush and improved heat retention
- Short length YKK back zip to improve freedom of movement and comfort
- Low profile wrist and leg seals with silicon grip print
- Embossed knee protection
- Compatible with Gill Performance Hiking Pads - no need for hikers anymore!
- Size Chart
Available in Black