Electro-Voice ND96 Dynamic Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Exceptionally high gain-before-feedback — particularly effective on extremely loud stages.
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise: Low frequency bumps and thumps won’t get into the PA
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum: Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting: Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment
- High gain-before-feedback: ND96’s structural and acoustical functions allow the mic’s signal to be pushed through an incredibly loud ambient volume without risking feedback
- Vocal presence emphasis switch: A selectable voice presence booster reduces certain low-mid frequency areas and emphasizes key upper-midrange vocal presence areas for a more profound vocal edge when driving the voice higher in the mix